GUILTY! There are so many products I cannot go out without and I’ll start with the basics
- Hand Gel/Wet Wipes and tissue paper: Call me a clean freak but I cannot go out without these
- Moisturiser: just because
- Sunscreen: SUMMER OR WINTER, it has to be on my skin and in my bag. Skin-care essentials
- Perfume: why not?
- Baby Powder: too useful!
Now to the more complex, less essential but still present:
- Red Lipstick: It is the lipstick colour
I wear most, and I have many shades of the colour and of many brands. I think it’s very nice to experiment with the colour, the textures etc.
- Concealer: You know, for that ‘IN CASE’ reason
- Mascara: Even though I usually only apply it once before I go out, it’s just there.
- Blush: for a little more colour.
- PS: The makeup is only what I would apply in most cases. I like everything to be simple and not over exaggerated
What are YOUR must-haves, leave your thoughts in the comment section below!